[TYPO3-english] FElogin redirect with getpost variables of own extension

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Sun May 29 13:32:48 CEST 2011

> i'm adding the felogin to a page with TS:
>
> 20 < plugin.tx_felogin_pi1
> 20 {
> storagePid = {$styles.content.loginform.pid}
> redirectMode >
> redirectPageLogin >
>   redirectMode = login
>   redirectPageLogin = 24
>   preserveGETvars  = All
> redirectMode = login
> redirectDisable = 0
> }
>
> my login page is: index.php?id=59&events[single]=1
> so my redirect_url needs to be: index.php?id=24&events[single]=1
> <input type="hidden" value="index.php?id=24&events[single]=1"
> name="redirect_url">

Then you need just compose the form by yourself in TS - you don't need to
use felogin at all for this.
Just add page with id=24 to form action attribute by typolink and pass this
minimum sets if params:
user={login} - input text
pass={password} - input text
pid={FE users pid} - input hidden
logintype=login - input hidden

And add your own param: events[single]=1 - input hidden