[TYPO3-english] TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd and frontend editing

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Sun May 29 11:00:02 CEST 2011

Hi Katja,

> I have frontend adding of records and on that page the
> TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd is enabled (for pages that should be
> cache-cleared) but this doesn't work.
>
> Maybe this command doesn't work for frontend editing/adding of records?

It basically depends on the framework you use. pi_base does not support
it but if you use Extbase, they implemented their clearCacheCmd taking
(partially) TCEMAIN.clearCacheCmd syntax into account to make it work
properly.

I guess you are not using Extbase but you may have a look at how they
did it.

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers