[TYPO3-english] Administration Login to typo3 not working

sinisa.mitrovic at europoint.com sinisa.mitrovic at europoint.com
Sat May 28 17:21:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have different problem now...
I deleted files from typo3conf:
temp_CACHED_ps988f_ext_localconf.php and temp_CACHED_ps988f_ext_tables.php
And now i get this messages:
for FE:Error: The main frontend extension "cms" was not loaded. Enable it
in the extension manager in the backend.
for BE:TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded!
(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)
for Install Tool: TYPO3 Fatal Error: Extension key "sv" was NOT loaded!
(t3lib_extMgm::extPath)
Files are recreated, but they are 0 bite files...

Any suggestion?

Regards,
Siniša