[TYPO3-english] CoolUri - link problen in menu on multilanguage site

Benjamin Wolf bw at shs-it.de
Sat May 28 14:05:16 CEST 2011

Hi there,

I've added multilanguage support (german / english) to my site and got a
problem with CoolURI:

When I switch from the german version to the english, the page is
translated well, but all links in the menu are still pointing to the
german version of the page (i.e. mysite.com/kontakt doesn't change to
mysite.com/contact).

The guy here had a similar problem:
http://www.mail-archive.com/typo3-english@lists.netfielders.de/msg21579.html

One thing I'm wondering about:
I've put some debug messages in the getPageTitleBE function, and
remarked that this function is only called in the german version of the
page - but never in the english version.

Thank you very much for any help,
ben