[TYPO3-english] Administration Login to typo3 not working

Loek Hilgersom loek at netcoop.nl
Sat May 28 13:33:44 CEST 2011

Hi Siniša,

Just log into the install tool, that doesn't require a working database
connection and there you can see if the database functions correctly.

It could also be something with file-permissions on the folders fileadmin,
typo3conf, typo3temp and uploads. The install tool will also report that.

Cheers,
Loek