[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.5.3 blank backend

Riccardo De Contardi riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Fri May 27 11:11:37 CEST 2011

Mhh...maybe. I used Unarchiver, but it did not prompt me for encoding (I
guess the correct should have been utf-8something). I don't use Stuffit,
but well...good to know. Thank you for the tip and best regards!

Riccardo De Contardi – TYPO3 Certified Integrator
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it <http://www.bhuman.it>
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561