[TYPO3-english] Interactive Map with connected records on same page without page reload

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Fri May 27 01:24:56 CEST 2011

Hi

I don't think this needs an extension. I would just place all the
Articles in an invisible page, then grab them with a CONTENT Object as
in http://www.typo3wizard.com/de/artikel/das-content-objekt.html, and
get them to render with an id:

<h3>firstarticle ...</h3>
<h3>Another article ...</h3>

Place it all on the same FE page and toggle it via jQuery.

But maybe ttnews_ajaxpagebrowser suits you.

For imagemaps, I can recommend imagemap_wizard.

Regards
Urs

--
Urs Bräm