[TYPO3-english] powermail to a fe_groups as recipient

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Thu May 26 12:34:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

TYPO3 4.5.2 and powermail1.6.3

I try to add all the members of a certain front end usergroup (2) as the receiver of the form mail.

First I try to set in Recipients tab/Table of recipients = fe_groups

I get the select box "Recipeints from upper table" but there's nothing there. Usually with the plugins you get the starting point selection, but there is none in powermail. Also setting the General Record Storage Page in page properties doesn't help.

Well then I try it with typoscript with following:

plugin.tx_powermail_pi1.email.recipient_mail {
	email_query = TEXT
	email_query.value = SELECT email FROM fe_users WHERE usergroup = 2 AND hidden = 0 AND deleted = 0
}

It doesn't work, when submitting form I get error:

Oops, an error occured!
Address in mailbox given [] does not comply with RFC 2822, 3.6.2.

The addresses are normal first.last at domain.com

So there is something wrong with my ts. Any help much appreciated, thank you!

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*