[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.5.3 blank backend

Riccardo De Contardi riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Wed May 25 14:20:37 CEST 2011

 > I just checked the archive: it is correct here.

Yes, now is correct. This morning I had an "unexpected end of archive"
error (on a Windows PC)

 > Maybe on Mac some
 > antivirus software quarantined the typo3 sources.

Nope. There is something wrong when I extract them from the archive
(tried with the package downloaded a few seconds ago), don't know why,
but .zip package does not seem affected :S

Thank you for your support and best regards

Riccardo De Contardi – TYPO3 Certified Integrator
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it <http://www.bhuman.it>
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561