[TYPO3-english] Cookie/Session problem - Gone after page refresh

Bing van Moorsel | Idar Creative bing at idar.nl
Mon May 23 14:54:41 CEST 2011

Hallo list,

I have a website which runs fine on 4.2.8.
Now i made a copy of the Typo3 in to a sub folder.

I updated the version in my subfolder to 4.5.2.
Now on this website i have a problem with my cookies/Sessions.

When i log in the FE. it works. i get to the next page and see the
content for logged in people. but as soon as i do a page refresh or
leave the webpage my login session/cookie is gone! and im logged out again.

Also when im in the BE i need to visit the FE trough another browser
otherwise my BE session/cookie also gets destroyed?

i traced my http trafic to find out if the domain was set corectly and
this seems to be good.

Anyone any idea what i could check or do to let my cookies/sessions work
again.

Kind regards,

Bing van Moorsel