[TYPO3-english] appearance problem of typo3 site

HocomAdvies [ Wiechert Hooghwinkel ] info at hocom-advies.nl
Mon May 23 10:39:09 CEST 2011

Although I can't see you images, might be coused by the wrong doctype added by typo3 to your template :) You can solve that by adding: config.doctype = xhtml_trans into your TS setup.

Best Regards,
HocomAdvies

Wiechert Hooghwinkel
www.hocom-advies.nl

Op 23 mei 2011, om 09:40 heeft tom liu het volgende geschreven: