[TYPO3-english] Comments handling using jk_poll?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Sun May 22 22:19:11 CEST 2011

My website is displaying 2-3 different polls (different subjects) in a given
period of time (at the same time). User can vote or get direct access to the
results.

Now I would like to make possible for visitors to post comments on the "poll
result" pages. I installed and confgured extension "comments" and added  the
plugin in the result page.

Unfortunately, the comments are NOT linked to a specific poll but are
globally used. I would need to "link" the comments to a given poll and when
the poll period is terminated, no new comment could be added/posted anymore.

Does someone know if a specific extension exists to get this result or how
it's possible to "customize" comments extension?

Thank you in advance for your help.
BM