[TYPO3-english] [Tesseract] Filter does not work

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Sun May 22 16:47:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

I would play some with Tesseract. And I build the example of the site.
Looks fantastic and full of promises for fast programming.

And the first tutorial was a breeze.
But the second was my Waterloo.

The filter to show only admins of editors did not work.

I've tried this options after the instructions of the manuals on the
website:

1. added the field admin to the select statement
2. In the filter changed "admin=0" to "be_users.admin=0"
3. In the filter changed "admin=0" to "main.be_users.admin=0"
4. In the filter changed "admin=0" to "main.admin=0"
5. Tested in TYPO3 4.5.2 and in TYPO3 4.6alpha

In all tests the list with editors stays empty.

As far as I know I've installed the extensions in the preferred order.

What else can be wrong?

Best regards,

Daniel Doesburg