[TYPO3-english] tt_news title instead of page title in the breadcrumb menu

horace grant horace3d at gmail.com
Sat May 21 15:38:57 CEST 2011

thanks for your answers!

but why does my method do exactly what i want if i use it for the
<title></title> tag? if i do it a second time for the breadcrumbs it
doesn't work anymore.

and wouldn't i need some kind of if clause for philipp's method? on
normal pages i would like to display the page title, only on "news
single view" the news title should be displayed.