[TYPO3-english] Custom labels for certain column in typo3 list view

Christian Weiske christian.weiske at netresearch.de
Fri May 20 13:48:37 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to render some columns of some tables in a special way in
the typo3 web list view. For example, column "foo" in table tx_bar
is an integer in mysql but needs to be displayed as hexadecimal value
in the list view.

Now those labels are rendered in t3lib_befunc::getProcessedValue()
which offers a preProcessValue and a postProcessValue hook, but neither
of them pass the name and the table of the column as parameter - which
makes it impossible for me to find out which column I am at, and if I
need to format the labels.

Note that I am not talking about each table's title label; I know how
to change that with a label_userFunc.

--
Viele Grüße
Christian Weiske