[TYPO3-english] Extension manager and a few other modules blank in 4.6-dev

Steffen Gebert steffen.gebert at typo3.org
Thu May 19 14:44:03 CEST 2011

> So should I remove that extension? Or how do I handle that part?
You have to, if you want to work with 4.6dev

> I tried to remove everything concerning be_acl from localconf.php, but that hasn't helped.
Remove the cache files typo3conf/temp_CACHED*, too

You should get in touch with the author ASAP to provide an updated
version, as the extension will not be compatible with 4.6.

Of course, you can/could identify the problems yourself and replace the
calls to the deprecated functions.

Kind regards
Steffen

--