[TYPO3-english] wfqbe marker will not be replaced in customQuery

Karl-Heinz Ziegler carrier92 at arcor.de
Wed May 18 21:44:35 CEST 2011

Hello List,

I used this extension many times but in this case I'm struggling.
I have a Query ( ID=6) with a  marker in the where clause like
###WFQBE_FEUSER###, this should replaced with the logged in userid.
the Query looks like this:
SELECT wot_tank.Name, wot_tank.Klasse, wot_tank.Level, wot_tank.picture_id
FROM wot_tank_user,wot_tank WHERE wot_tank_user.user_id = ###WFQBE_FEUSER###
I use this TS code to do this:

plugin.tx_wfqbe_pi1.customQuery.6 {
WFQBE_FEUSER = TEXT
WFQBE_FEUSER.data = TSFE:fe_user|user|uid
WFQBE_FEUSER.overrideAlways = 1
}

but the marker is empty.

If I provide the user id directly http://www.*********.de/index.php?id=51