[TYPO3-english] RealURL and fixedPostVars and change of page title

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Wed May 18 14:53:38 CEST 2011

Hi!

> This is best for your server:
> http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/redirects-typo3-and-realurl-vs-mod-rewrite.html

I read your blog with much interest. Too bad you don't have time
anymore. I know this is the best solution in terms of performance. But
as always this is not the most important criterium.

> No, only for the current page. Makinbg it for all subpages would take
> too much time because TYPO3 does not have a way to fetch all subpages of
> the page in one query. Imagine that you have 10 levels deep pages and
> need to fetch all subpages on all these 10 levels to update their cache...

This would happen when a page is requested by a visitor right? I
understand this is not very efficient. Is it possible to create such a
cache at the moment the page title is changed in TYPO3?
I looked through the code of realurl but I must admit it is a little too
complicated for me...

When your explanation would be the case, would this be done only once or
every time the wrong url is hit?

Cheers! Rik