[TYPO3-english] Typo3 Hosting

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Wed May 18 07:45:32 CEST 2011

Hello Erik,
In my personal experience I tried Site5 hosting and from what I could try
myself they have everything u need:
- unlimited domains, space and bandwidth;
- one-click typo3 installation (and support);
- all needed php library;
- ssh, ftp, web filemanager,....
- Europe and US choosable hosting;
- Personally tried customer service... excelent.

These are just some but give it a check it really worth it.

Bests,
Nicola