[TYPO3-english] RealURL and fixedPostVars and change of page title

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Tue May 17 16:35:45 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm running into a little problem. I have an extension that shows
records based on the tx_extension_pi1[showUid] variable. With RealURL's
fixedPostVars setting I rewrite it to the title of the record.

Now, when I change a page title higher up in the rootline the page and
record can not be found anymore and the browser ends up at the page that
was changed. Is there anything that can keep the record reachable
(preferably through a redirect)?

Looking forward to your suggestions...

Cheers!

Rik