[TYPO3-english] show db-relation fields in list modul / csv export modul

Georg Schönweger georg.schoenweger at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:27:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

i have a table with a relation to the fe_user table. Now i want to show
in BE some fe_user fields in my table (first name, telephone number)
ecc. To show these fields in TCEform i could create a userfunction in
TCA. But i would like to show these fields also in List module, and if
possible make these fields also exportable via "CSV export" in List
module. Is this possible somehow, are there any hooks i can use to
achieve this? I could also just create the fields
"first_name","telephone" in my table and copy it from fe_users table ...
but i have already the relation to the fe_user table, so it would be
nicer/more flexible if this could be done only by using the DB-Relation
field.

- Georg