[TYPO3-english] FElogin. What did I forget

Urs Bräm info at ursbraem.ch
Mon May 16 17:35:22 CEST 2011

I'm not sure if there's anything missing, maybe there's rather something
too much that prevents the redirect from being effectuated?

I've got "redirectFirstMethod = 1" on along with the points you
mentioned, but that's just because several redirect Methods are used.

You just want to redirect to a predefined welcome page for the group,
nothin more complex - don't you?

Urs

--
Urs Bräm