[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 with fcgi

Boris Gulay boris at boressoft.ru
Mon May 16 15:31:02 CEST 2011

16.05.2011 16:40, Mikel Wohlschlegel пишет:
> Hi everybody,
>
> anyone using TYPO3 with fcgi instead of mod_php? If so what about
> performance? Problems with read / write errors etc.? Any other issues?
I'm using it on nginx + fcgi, works fine. It seems to me that my bundle
requires less memory than Apache.
But there is no way to specify permissions based on filesystem paths on
nginx (Apache supports both styles of paths: web and filesystem). In
your case it may be not important but for me it was a problem.