[TYPO3-english] Colorbox rzcolorbox css class missing

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Mon May 16 15:06:46 CEST 2011

Am 13.05.2011 14:27, schrieb Martin Mädler:
> My problem is that the the link doesn't open a colorbox popup, but the
> larger image in a new tab instead. I looked at the generated source
> and the Javascript and CSS references are there:
Hi, I solved my problem by removing the extension and adding the
appropriate css class via the backend under Images->Behavior, when
editing an image content element.
The information you have to provide in the "Links" textbox looks
something like this:

fileadmin/resources/big_image.jpg - className

All you have to do now is to include colorbox.css, jQuery and the
Colorbox-JS into your page and call $('a.className').colorbox(); in
another JavaScript block.
You also need to upload the colorbox images (check paths in colorbox.css).

Cheers
Martin