[TYPO3-english] Templa Voila Flexible Content but no TemplaVoila

marco at behnke.biz marco at behnke.biz
Mon May 16 12:26:54 CEST 2011

Federico Bernardin <federico at bernardin.it> hat am 16. Mai 2011 um 11:10
geschrieben:

> Il giorno 16/mag/2011, alle ore 10.56, Dmitry Dulepov ha scritto:
>
> > Hi!
> >
> > Marco Behnke wrote:
> >> can anybody recommend an extension to build template snippets to be used
> >> on pages? Something like "Templa Voila Flexible Content".
> >
> > Create a plugin. Or just use TemplaVoila.
> >
> > <ooftopic>It sounds strange when people say: "I want to use flexible content
> > but do not want to use TemplaVoila". Flexible content is a paert of
> > TemplaVoila. Don't create more troubles than necessary, just
> > TemplaVoila.</offtopic>

I need these flexible elements on an already existing page. Migrating this to
TemplaVoila is far to much.
Anyone tried using "TV Flexible Content" on normal pages? Does this work?

> You can use xflextemplate, it doesn't use templavoila but create a flexible
> content.

As I already stated, this does not seem to Work in TYPO3 4.5.
When creating new templates all needed dropdowns are empty.