[TYPO3-english] Hi Everyone + first issue

Erick Paquin info at erickpaquin.com
Fri May 13 20:08:10 CEST 2011

Hi to everybody,

My name is Erick Paquin (from Montreal, QC, Canada) and I am new to Typo3,
just started reading and using it this week. I think its an amazing CMS, the
best actually. This is why I moved to it from my own one I created over 10
years ago.

I've got 2 small issues at the moment. Something probably very trivial to
all of you.

1- I've got Typo3 installed inside a WAMP server. From inside my home I can
preview the Typo3 test site (front and back end) no problems. When I try to
view this site from outside my home (at the office) I can only see the back
end properly. The front end loads up alright but without any skin! Just like
if there was no CSS information at all from outside.

Have you guys seen this before?

Also when I click links inside the template from outside it goes back to
"localhost" even though I typed in my DDNS to get to the start page. Where
can I find the setting in Typo3 to change my root address to my DDNS instead
of localhost?

Thanks a bunch in advance!!

Erick P.
Montreal