[TYPO3-english] Colorbox rzcolorbox css class missing

Martin Mädler martin.maedler at rwth-aachen.de
Fri May 13 14:27:03 CEST 2011

Hello,

is somebody using the jQuery Colorbox extension rzcolorbox and might
able to help me along? I'm using TYPO3 4.5.2 and rzcolorbox 1.3.4.
For testing puposes I added a content element of type Images on my
homepage. Under Behavior I checked "Enlarge on Click" and specified an
url to a larger version of the same image.

My problem is that the the link doesn't open a colorbox popup, but the
larger image in a new tab instead. I looked at the generated source and
the Javascript and CSS references are there:

<link type="text/css" media="screen" rel="stylesheet"
href="typo3conf/ext/rzcolorbox/res/style1/css/colorbox.css" /><script
type="text/javascript"
src="typo3conf/ext/rzcolorbox/res/js/jquery-1-4-3.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="typo3conf/ext/rzcolorbox/res/js/jquery.colorbox.js"></script>
<script
type="text/javascript">jQuery(document).ready(function(){jQuery(".rzcolorbox").colorbox({current:"Bild
{current} von
{total}",opacity:"0.85",transition:"fade",speed:350,slideshowSpeed:2500,previous:"voriges",next:"nächstes",close:"schliessen"});});</script>

I noticed however that the css class "rzcolorbox" is not assigned to the
link tag in question. In fact I can't find it anywhere within the
generated html file.

In the Backend under Behavior (when editing the page content), I'm
missing any Colorbox specific settings. Shouldn't there be an option
named "Colorbox Slideshow" as described here?
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/rzcolorbox/1.3.4/view/1/12/

Thanks in advance
Martin