[TYPO3-english] Facebook status - Links and thumbnails

Tomas Norre Mikkelsen tomasnorre at gmail.com
Fri May 13 13:55:29 CEST 2011

On 2011-05-06 12:34, Søren Malling wrote:
> To be honest, I don't know if absRefPrefix also affects images, but
> try and set absRefPrefix in your typoscript template
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/7/3/
>
> Set it to the url of your page
>
> page.config.absRefPrefix = http://www.fritdrop.dk

I have some problems with my realurl links genereted by plugins, which
not support this, so they need to be changed.

FYI: (copied from: http://ben.vantende.net/t3docs/realurl/page/7/ )

config.absRefPrefix

There is a TypoScript-setup directive to set an absolute prefix to all
links and images (config.absRefPrefix), but sadly enough that isn't
implemented in all places (the indexed-search and front-end-editing for
example), so that doesn't work too well.

Please don't use config.absRefPrefix. It has some nasty properties that
render RealURLs complete unusable sometimes. The only problem is that
the 404-page of TYPO3 doesn't have the <base>-tag, so it doesn't show
the TYPO3-logo :)

Support for this might be allowed when the bugs are fixed but generally
it will require all code generating reference to use this method and
that cannot be guaranteed for all extensions of course.

--
Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
Tomas Norre Mikkelsen
Tomasnorre at gmail.com