[TYPO3-english] CSS Styled content - could it be simplified?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu May 12 18:44:00 CEST 2011

Hi Riccardo,

thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts and links. There is lots of
potential and new techniques pop up as times goes on. Please join the
newsgroup typo3.projects.content-rendering with your ideas.

After some brainstorming, a good way to share your thoughts is in form
of patches to the current state to demonstrate some of these new
possibilities "in action". If you need help with "patches" etc, feel
free to ask. Maybe you could introduce yourself to the content rendering
group so that we can reactivate the activity within it.

We can then think together about the strategy to integrate some of these
enhancements in TYPO3 4.6.

Thanks!

Cheers,
Ernesto