[TYPO3-english] Timeout in AJAX calls

Christian Lerrahn typo3 at penpal4u.net
Wed May 11 00:57:06 CEST 2011

Hi,
I've recently updated a TYPO3 site to TYPO3 4.5. It currently runs on a
server which is under rather heavy load and it turns out that the
workspaces have become almost unusable in that situation on TYPO3 4.5.
The problem is that many of the AJAX calls in the Workspace module time
out and the differences are never shown as a result.

I am planning to upgrade the server very soon but currently the site is
hardly usable because of this one issue. Is there a way to increase the
time outs on the AJAX calls? The normal page retrievals are slow but
don't generally time out.

Cheers,
Cheers