[TYPO3-english] WFQBE - editing and displaying text in paragraphs

Clare Gordon C.E.Gordon at leeds.ac.uk
Mon May 9 17:16:19 CEST 2011

Hello,

I'm using WFQBE to retrieve data from an existing MySQL database.  One field includes formatted text in paragraphs.  I can edit it in a typo3 page with no problem but when I display it on a page the paragraph tags and formatting such as bold have been removed.  The paragraphs and formatting are still visible when I open it in the RTE to edit again.  When I look in the external database the paragraph tags are not there either, though any <b> and <i> tags are.

I've tried various ways to try and get WFQBE to write the paragraph tags including setting disableEnterParagraphs = 0

Does anyone have any suggestions of anything else I can try, please?

Thank you,
Clare