[TYPO3-english] Webformat Shop System

BlueGinko blueginko at windstream.net
Mon May 9 16:31:26 CEST 2011

Okay I'm a total newb here.  I'm doing this for a not for profit.  I love
wfqbe (db-integration)!  So i decided to get the Webformat Shop System.  So
far very good!  Very easy.

Except one thing and it's probably so obvious that I'll slap forehead when I
found out.  But this site is in US and shoppers are 99.9% going to be in
US... I can't find where or how to change from Euro's to dollars.  I've
searched documentation and Googled it and can't find it.

Is it the localization?

Thanks so much for the assistance!

Cheers!