[TYPO3-english] file.params and ImageMagick parameters in TypoScript

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Mon May 9 13:50:18 CEST 2011

>  PS. I thought that it was me, who asked for advice ;)

:-) Well, the thing is that it seems to me that tt_content.image.20.1 is
IMAGE and its property "file" is "imgResource" which I thought doesn't
have "params" property. So I was wondering how you found out that it exists.

The only way to apply IM parameters I know of is when using GIFBUILDER
and its SCALE object that has "params" property which is a string that
is passed to IM.

Tomas Mrozek