[TYPO3-english] install tool 452 fails silently after login

RoVe ronaldverheul at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 11:27:45 CEST 2011

Yes,

I can confirm that this is due to being safe_mode enabled. (For a cms that
targets at the larger enterprises I think it is a ffff* disgrace that the
installer is not compatible with en option like safe_mode, even when
safe_mode is deprecated!!!)

Added &password-xyz to the url by passes the problem but only to a certain
extend. Updating the database f.i. does not work with this trick.

This is really a show-stopper that makes me reluctant to advise typo3 to my
customers......