[TYPO3-english] Facebook status - Links and thumbnails

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Fri May 6 12:34:47 CEST 2011

To be honest, I don't know if absRefPrefix also affects images, but
try and set absRefPrefix in your typoscript template

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/7/3/

Set it to the url of your page

page.config.absRefPrefix = http://www.fritdrop.dk

or maybe use a constant containing your baseURL :-)

Hth,

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk
Twitter: twitter.com/sorenmalling