[TYPO3-english] Author marker wrap

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 15:42:39 CEST 2011

Thank you Sebastiaan for the reply. I also thought the same but later I
realise that I can use email author field for IF condition ie. all the
author that have FROM has email field filled. Is it possible to use this
field in instead of string comparision of the author to detect FROM in it.

if (AUTHOREMAIL IS NOT SET){
plugin.tt_news.displaySingle {
    author_stdWrap.wrap >
    author_stdWrap.wrap = FROM: |