[TYPO3-english] categories in macina_banners

Tomasz Krawczyk tomkrawc at gmail.com
Thu May 5 08:17:59 CEST 2011

Hello list!

I have a problem with my own categories/placements. I turned off
activateDefaultCategories in extension configuration and created
sysfolder for storing banners and banner categories. I defined 10
categories and those categories are available when I add or edit
banners. Placements for those categories are mapped to my subparts but
banners don't appear on the FE.

When I change in TS subparts to TEXT then text appear on the FE

macina_banners ver. 1.5.1 and TYPO3 ver. 4.5.2

Is it possible to use own categories in this extension?

regards
Tomek