[TYPO3-english] Author marker wrap

Orish Shrestha orish.typo3 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 20:54:42 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have been trying to achieve this functionality using TS but I don't know
if its doable or not. I know, for tt_news SINGLE VIEW  you can use to wrap
author name using.
plugin.tt_news.displaySingle {
     author_stdWrap.wrap >
     author_stdWrap.wrap = |, (ANYTHING)
}

This will append ", (ANYTHING)" after author name and this is working
fine. Now, I am wondering if I can wrap this mechanism with a condition such
that if author name contains FROM don't do anything else add FROM infront of
it.
ie.
if(!AUTHOR HAS "FROM"){

plugin.tt_news.displaySingle {
     author_stdWrap.wrap >
     author_stdWrap.wrap = FROM: |
}
}

Any kind of inputs are heartly welcomed and anticipated !

Regards,
Orish