[TYPO3-english] remove classes from RTE block style

Riccardo De Contardi riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Tue May 3 16:51:38 CEST 2011

What browser are you using? I remember that some times ago Firefox seemed to
ignore the changes in RTE configuration.
Try to delete all the TYPO3 temporary files & the browser's cache.

On 03/05/11 16.29, "Jacco van der Post" <jacco at id-internetservices.com>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to remove Frame with grey background and Frame with yellow
> background and some other classes from Block Style and Text Style in RTE.
>
> I have this in tsconfig however it seems to be ignored :
>
> RTE {
>    default {
>      proc.allowedClasses := removeFromList(csc-frame-frame1,
> csc-frame-frame2, important, name-of-person, detail)
>      classes := removeFromList(csc-frame-frame1, csc-frame-frame2,
> important, name-of-person, detail)
>      classesParagraph := removeFromList(csc-frame-frame1, csc-frame-frame2)
>      }
> }

Riccardo De Contardi ­ Web Developer
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it <http://www.bhuman.it>
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561

Chi riceve il presente messaggio e' tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e' pregato di avvisare immediatamente il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilita connesse all'indebito utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o stampe.

The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein - destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.