[TYPO3-english] How to make picture property "Click-enlarge" to work in Rich Text Editor?

Olga Zhuravleva ozhurevleva at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 14:41:48 CEST 2011

I use rtehtmlarea 2.1.6(TYPO3 Ver. 4.5.2) to edit page content.
I create content element "Text". Add some text, add a picture and want
to make picture "Click-enlarge".
I click on picture, click pictogramm "Insert image" and check property
"Click-enlarge". Then update and save document.
But on frontend picture doesn't became larger when I click on it.
Why? How to make picture property "Click-enlarge" to work?