[TYPO3-english] powermail send no email to receipient

Dominic Garms djgarms at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 03:46:33 CEST 2011

Hello

I have a configuarion problem with powermail after updating from
TYPO4.2.17 to TYPO4.5.2 and powermail < 1.6 to powermail 1.6.3.

I have some old powermail forms and just switched to the default setup
with the fancy_css design. Everything worked fine but one thing is not
working at all and I dont find the reason:

The email doesnt get send to the recipient, although its checked
(default) and the recipient is filled out like this:

Name | name at webseite.de

The strange thing is: when the senders email and the recipient email is
the same, then both mails (sender and recipient) gets sended correctly.

And the next problem that inside the PID of the stored mail recordsI
cant see them with the powermail backend modul, only with the list modul.

I have no idea any more what I do miss, hope some one can give me a hint.

Thanks and Regards,

Dominic