[TYPO3-english] Pagetree > 1000 pages

Michael Hoffmann info at steinefrenz.net
Mon Mar 28 16:13:00 CEST 2011

Hi Stephan,
many thanks. That is not the solution we are looking for. Moving around
1200 pages is quite awkward. On top of that we also had to modify
several plugins of a T3 extension around the fashion labels.
Working with the list module instead isn't a solution either. The people
involved are designers not software developers. Apart from that it takes
ages to load the page in the backend.

Many thanks

Michael