[TYPO3-english] ExtJS question about resizing components

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Mar 28 14:43:01 CEST 2011

Hi,

> Use the id property
> Then you can use Ext.getCmp('id')
>
> To get a reference.

Ah yes, nice. It still doesn't work, but it's fine with the autoScroll
as you suggested.

> Anyway you should Ext.ns('Namespace') to organize you global Elements

I try to, but I'm going about it a bit blindly for now.

> https://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js/book
> https://www.packtpub.com/learning-ext-js-32/book

Yep, I'll sure need to read a book at some point, but my reading
schedule has been very busy lately (Git, Domain-Driven Design, Extbase,
Fluid). I think my brain is nearing meltdown ;-)

Anyway thanks for your help, I have something that works properly now
even if maybe not as cleanly as it could.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter