[TYPO3-english] Powermail hook, regulareExpressions is private

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:46:11 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm using a hook inside powermails to do some additional validation.
I'm using the function regulareExpressions to do that job.

But since 1.6(?) it have turned "private", so I can't call it from the
parent object I'm getting as a argument in the hook function.

Is anyone else using the function with great succes, or (any one from
powermail reading here? :-)) should/could this function be turned
public?

Regards,

Søren Malling

TYPO3 Brugergruppe Danmark: www.typo3danmark.dk