[TYPO3-english] ExtJS question about resizing components

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Mar 28 10:12:21 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm not sure if it's ok to post an ExtJS question in a TYPO3 list, but
since we're using ExtJS more and more, I figure it's ok. Flame me if I'm
wrong ;-)

I have a very complicated input form, structured into tabs using an
ExtJS TabPanel. Inside one of the tabs, there is further code to
show/hide fields depending on options chosen. This works well, but I
would need the tab panel to resize itself, because some of the form
components that appear depending on choices made are larger than the
current size of the tab panel.

How can I tell my tab panel to resize itself?

Thanks in advance for the help.

--

Francois Suter