[TYPO3-english] Invalid Security Token!

Bernd Wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Mon Mar 28 09:40:58 CEST 2011

On 03/27/2011 01:34 PM, Bostjan Vlaovic wrote:

> Same here. I am used to have multiple tabs with BE open, which seems to
> increase the mentioned problem.

I also use multiple tabs and detected the problem if I logged in in
every tab or logged in once and just loaded the BE-URL in another tab.

especially after a timeout-relogin the messages are often.

better behavior was with the usage of FF-Ext TabMixPlus which provides
an entry in contextmenu: 'duplicate tab'.

after a timeout-logout: close all but one BE-tab, login again and then
recreate with 'dublicate tab'

bernd