[TYPO3-english] User Admin takes endless to load in 4.5.2

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sun Mar 27 17:06:00 CEST 2011

Hi Jigal,

when the module is switched to extjs, somethin like

http://blog.kay-strobach.de/index.php/2010/01/webbased-softwareupdatemanagement-4/

can be implemented -> the version is checked after the list of sites is
loaded

This way the plain userdata can be loaded and afterwards other
information can be added.

Regards
Kay