[TYPO3-english] User Admin takes endless to load in 4.5.2

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Sun Mar 27 08:55:12 CEST 2011

Hello Andreas,

the "userswitch" in ks_sitemgr just uses the normal script which is also
included in the BE user manager in Admin > Users.
The Button is just a simple link.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

I'm heavily working on the refactoring - the base module is nearly
complete now - just waiting for some responses from the typo3v4mvc group
- how to have subpackages in extensions ;)

PS: have you cleared the user configuration User > Settings > Clear
Configuration (I know the german labels only - as i'm working in german
backends mostly.)

Have a nice weekend and good luck.

Regards
Kay