[TYPO3-english] REALURL - No hashcode/parameters passed -- Exclude Page from url

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Thu Mar 24 20:32:33 CET 2011

ICAN itself is using non latin characters in URLs

http://blog.icann.org/2010/08/Замечания-генерального-директора-о-п/

So al talk about standards only in latin characters seem to be obsolete I
guess and it would be time to start using non latin characters in URLS.
Like said before in cooluri absolute no problem - but we can't get it a
nonlatin url runing in Realurl

<http://blog.icann.org/2010/08/Замечания-генерального-директора-о-п/>Andi