[TYPO3-english] REALURL - No hashcode/parameters passed -- Exclude Page from url

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Thu Mar 24 20:10:56 CET 2011

What is actually with all those nonlatin URLs?

ICann cleared last year nonlatin URLs.

Those are written in arabic and from right to left! How is cooluri and
realurl handling this - the so called country codes?

http://스타벅스코리아.com <http://xn--oy2b35ckwhba574atvuzkc.com> This here i.e. is
starbucks in Korea!
http://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/رده:آموزش_ریاضی Wikipedia in Farsi
http://te.wikipedia.org/wiki/వికీపీడియా:టైపింగు_సహాయం Telugu